BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

V. Brain Malfunction

My head is filled with air.

"You're eating way too much cotton candies Tracy."

My head is filled with air.

"How can you manage chewing a gum and drinking coffee at the same time?"

My head is filled with air.

"Tracy! Wipe your nose! You got an awful lot of frap on it. TRAACCCYY!!"

I think I heard someone call my name. Unfortunately, it was a girl's voice.
If it would be a male voice, I would have scrammed out of my seat and ran to nowhere.
I just couldn't face him.
I couldn't.

"Tracy is insane, help me Andrew!"

This is bad. No, worse. I couldn't understand a single thing about Math now. This is much more worse than Ms. Smith's Halloween look.

"Stuff cheese in her mouth Shay, that would bring her sanity back." Andrew said laughing.

"It didn't work, I even stuffed my huge cheese pizza."

"OMG, she ate that?" Andrew's voice sounded really serious.

I noticed the panic in Shay's voice, "Yep, she ate it all."

Andrew slapped his palm in his face, "She'll get a tummy ache in less than a few minutes."

"No doubt about that Andrew."

It's like a magic word, finally, it had an effect on me. I looked at them strikingly, shimmers of panic glinted in my eyes. "I...Did..Did I just ate these?" I asked pointing at huge wrappers in front of me.

"Yes..Yes you did."

I covered my mouth as I started getting dizzy. Cheese reacts poorly in my system. The chair tumbled down as I stood up while holding my tummy like it was about to fall.

"How could you Shay?!"

I ran out of the school cafeteria and headed towards the ladies washroom, I could feel that evil cheese boiling in my throat. I need to throw them up, or I would be doomed to stay in the comfort room for the rest of the day. I would probably be reading Batman comics just like what I did before when I had accidentally ate a lasagna filled with mozzarella underneath.
That experience is hell. I would never want that to happen again. I found amusement in reading funny vandalism on the door and on the walls though.

I saw the female board sign hanging at the end of the hallway. The scent of tissue paper and strawberry hand soap took some of the pricks of pain away.

"Good Afternoon Ms. Deal."

I stopped halfway near the washroom. That voice sounded familiar. Yep, I truly hate this scary familiarity. My tummy churned some more, this is not the right time to talk about my failing grades, I do wish it's just all about the grades, but I doubt that. I do.

I swallowed the lump in my throat and said coarsely, "Please excuse me for..ugh..a moment."

Then I went back to running towards the washroom, it's too late, I couldn't puke it all out. My hurting tummy just said so.

"Wait!" I heard him call out, but there's no way I would go back there.

I just got the nicest idea of all, I would drop his subject. He's such a pain in my eyes. I couldn't even write my name correctly on my write-up. You wouldn't believe that I wrote there Suzy Deal.

I am so dead.

0 comments: